Thursday, June 04, 2009

• Holy Cow •

I've forgotten what it was like to live without technology. :s When my sister said she was taking me to the woods, she meant it!!! ;o) I'm accessing a public computer so I'll keep it brief, and unfortunately without visuals. lol I'm still in Oklahoma, living in a cabin in the woods, with no internet access and no cell phone service! OUCH! Being cut off from the world has allowed the boys and I to spend some time together doing things that seem to come natural, fishing, swimming, playing outside, watching the racoons forage through the leftovers we've thrown over the deck. :o) lol We're going to hike through Robber's Cave today and see the wildlife petting zoo before heading home.

If anyone has e-mailed or called, I apologize for not getting back to you, but I have no choice! ;o) I'll be back to work on Monday for two days to play catch up and make any necessary deliveries that Taylor hasn't taken care of for me this week. And TONS of previews and galleries will be fixed. Everything is ready to go for so many people, we've been working while the kids are asleep (I like what I do remember! It's my addiction), but I have no way to share with you all, so as soon as I can get my internet access back, Look out!!!! Photos will be flying! lol

See you soon! Thanks Taylor for all your help this week while I've been gone! I love you!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •