Tuesday, July 14, 2009

• She's Alive! •

Kinda reminds you of the movie "Wierd Science" huh? She's alive! She's alive!!! Contrary to popular belief, I did not fall off of the planet. Just out of the country. ;o) After being gone for over a month from work I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. This post is going to be loaded with previews from sessions from the past few weeks and a few from before I left. Everyone likes to look at photos so I'll spare you the 'boring commentary' that I have in my mind connected with all the good times I had with these families and children. :o) Just know that there is never a dull moment at my job and I am so very thankful and fortunate for my clients. :o) Here they are.... in no particular order (post #2).

















0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •