• Thursday •
I'm all over the place today! ;o) If you can't find me in the studio and need me, please call. I have to pick up some artwork for a client today, and I volunteered to make cookies for a band booster money maker. The kids will be going to Washington next week and we're still working hard to get extra money needed for their trip.
TBA photos will begin next week, and the following week we'll be shooting dance memory mates for L&P Dance Studio to ensure your photos will be delivered before recital. And then believe it or not, it'll be the first of June and I'll be off to Oklahoma, and then Haiti. Can you say crazy?!
Remember, I'm only a phone call away if you need me for anything and tomorrow is delivery day, photos that were ordered last week will be available for pick up on Fridays. :o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment