• Dana •

Dana came for her senior portraits this morning and was such a ray of sunshine in the midst of all the rain today. I so enjoyed your session Dana and hope you did too. Your "Next Top Model" experience made my job a breeze! ;o) lol Thanks Glenda for sharing your beautiful daughter with me today, and enduring the 'mess' in the middle of my chaotic move.
And, you receive a special prize for today. You see, most people don't realize how sentimental I truly am, and it was bittersweet that Dana was my last session in the Plaza studio location. I remembered today how excited I was to move into the Plaza and how fortunate. And even though I'm moving away to a new and exciting studio that I love, I'm so going to miss my main street locale. To say good-bye to the Plaza and celebrate, Dana is going to receive 24 FREE wallets from her session of her favorite pose. Just because I'm a sentimenal ole' thing. ;o)
Enjoy your previews Dana. See you soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment