Thursday, February 26, 2009

• Chase •


Little Chase came in for a 1 yr birthday session, but he was feeling a bit under the whether. :o( He was so sweet, and I just wanted to cuddle him up. Even sober I think he looks cute in his little birthday hat. We found plenty of things to keep his attention but getting a smile was another story. We're planning on having Chase back real soon when he's feeling better and you can expect to see more previews with lots of grins. Thanks Cayla, I hope you enjoy this sweet little preview of your birthday boy. Talk to you soon.


1 comments:

Anonymous 8:09 AM  

even without the smile it still really is a good picture! Thank you soo much! i will get ahold of you sometime and see what we can do about more pictures! Thanks again!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •