Sunday, February 22, 2009

• We're Moving! •

Yep, it's official! The studio will be moving to its new location this week! Wish me luck! Hubby can't take off work, and my parents just went on vacation. I'm on my own! Oiy.... if I don't go insane I'll be working from the new studio next week.

We're heading to 1309 E. 9th Street.... the old Bulldog Bistro for all you locals. And those who aren't sure where that is, just cruise down 9th street and you'll find us smack dab between Pizza Hut and Subway on the North side of 9th street. Directly across from the old Adam's Middle School.

I'm excited about the move as we'll have a bit more space, PARKING!, and we'll soon be adding a private outdoor area to the studio. It's going to be awesome! I even have photographer friends traveling in from Springfield, and Oklahoma to help plan and design the outdoor studio.

They say the third time's the charm. Well, this will be my third commercial space. It's where I originally wanted to move before going into the Plaza. But, for whatever reason, it wasn't God's plan at the time so I was fortunate enough to move into the Plaza and for the last year it has been an incredible place to be. I've so enjoyed it. But, now I feel like God has a new plan, as this opportunity came to me. I didn't go looking for it. So, after weighing my options and much prayer it's time for our new journey to begin.

Please bear with me this week as I'll be back and forth loading and unloading and cleaning....along with sessions for a senior, an engagement and a baby. Pray for me! ;o) lol See you soon at the new studio!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •