• Thanks •
I wanted to thank everyone for their patience during my move last week (and continuing into the last couple of days actually). Just when I think we had everything tackled, Tyler and I ended up with the flu and now a kidney infection....I'm off to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully by Thursday I'll be back in the shop full force. Organizing and setting up. So much to do.
And a special thanks to Shani for helping me get through little league wrestling pictures tonight. :) She keeps me organized in so many ways. I've been so weak and tired that I couldn't have done it without her. Wrestling pictures should be delivered next week! Thanks to parents and coaches for asking Look at Me to do your memory mates again this year. It's fun to see new little faces of tough guys and see how much the older kids change from year to year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment