Thursday, October 30, 2008

King Family

Melissa brought her family to the studio for family portraits, and we played outside at their home this afternoon. I couldn't believe her little girls beautiful red hair! Both so gorgeous, and their big brother who definitely has his work cut out for him. ;o) It's tough being a big brother to two girls, but he was so attentive and patient.

It was a chilly day, but a fun time. Lots of energy and attitude makes for perfect pictures of your family. And I know Melissa was worried that we wouldn't get what she hoped for because the girls were a bit preoccupied. But I think they did a pretty good job. Hope you enjoy your previews Melissa. Talk to you soon!











1 comments:

Anonymous 2:13 AM  

love, love,love this picture...
Great Job!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •