Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jones Family

Karen brought her family for fall portraits on Tuesday. Sorry for the wait Karen... I made my trip to the airport without a single hitch to pick up my sister. ;o) And I couldn't wait to show her my latest adventure in the park....your family. We laughed so hard at "momma's kisses" that she's got ideas swimming in her head for when she goes home to shoot some families. (You're a celebrity!) lol I even have some ideas for my own family portraits now.

I know your family is missing Kentucky and I can only imagine how much more rich and beautiful the fall colors are down south. But, I hope these will ease your transition back to Missouri's fall. I enjoyed our time together and can't wait to share your special cross portraits with you. Hope you like your previews. Talk to you soon!





0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •