Thursday, July 03, 2008

Then God Made Evan

Sweet Evan came for her first professional portrait today. On her one week birthday. Oh how sweet and precious she is. Definitely made my week to see her beautiful tiny little features. Babies truly are a miracle from God. With their tiny little fingers and toes, those pudgy little wrinkles and skin so soft you know God's angels must spin silk and spread it on their skin before he sends them to us. Everything about Evan is perfect.



Big brother Cooper is undergoing the 'normal transition period' for a new big brother. It's quite a title with much responsibility and sometimes the pressure can get to a fella'. It's hard to give up the spotlight to the new princess in the Boxley family but he's doing a super job. :o) I'm sure he'll be the perfect big brother to always protect and defend Evan's honor. As I watched her sleep today as we took her portraits I could picture her big brother holding her hand as they board the school bus for the first time, or he's telling his best friend how he can't date his baby sister because he's not good enough for her. Many joyous years to come for mom and dad. It will pass so quickly, be sure to enjoy every moment to the fullest.

Shhhh.....if you listen real close you can hear her say I love you.


I hope you enjoy your previews mom and dad (and Rhonda) ;o) lol. Watch for your gallery soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:41 PM  

fun session...newborns are simply amazing arent they?!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •