Too Much Rain...
Well, I was out of the shop this morning working and intended to go back this afternoon....until Tyler let me know that our laundry room was "full of water". Thank goodness a 12-yr-old perspective of "full" isn't the same as an adult, but I do have water to clean up so I'll be out of the studio the rest of the day working on my watery mess. Eeeewww. I remain greatful though, I've heard from clients this morning that had literally inches standing in their basements or roads flooded and unable to come to town. I hope everyone is able to survive their mess and we all get back to normal (and somewhat dry) very soon.
If anyone needs me, please call and I'll get back to you. Also.....we've received a few calls yesterday and had phone trouble. After getting everything straightened out all voicemails were lost. So I apologize if anyone called that I didn't get back to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment