Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Daughter - The Other Photographer

Taylor came along yesterday to second shoot during Megan and Joseph's wedding and let me say.....she is AWESOME! :o) Such an inspiration and she's grown to be a young woman that is one of my best friends. I love having her around to work with, talk to and laugh. She did an incredible job yesterday and I'm so proud of her. Just wanted to share with everyone a couple of my favorite shots she captured.


Still a 'secret' bride.

Have you ever wondered how a unity candle "feels"? After playing such an important role during the ceremony, only to be left burning on an alter while everyone leaves the church for the fun that lies ahead. It's one of my favorites.

And this one.... what can you say? This is NOT a photoshop'd image. We can only figure that the window must have thrown a reflection on her lens at the very time she was taking the shot. It's incredible and I'm so proud of her for being just where she needed to be all day to capture the beautiful work that she did.
Thank you Taylor! I love you!



4 comments:

Anonymous 9:21 PM  

Taylor...u rock!! I love the one with Megan looking around David!! Look out Renea..looks like u have a partner in the biz.

Anonymous 5:08 AM  

Taylor you did an awesome job - you made this momma cry! I love the one of Megan peeking around David. David's posed pictures usually aren't to good - so you caught him and it is the best picture of him I have ever seen.

Anonymous 7:43 AM  

Taylor and Renea. I can't convey the words I feel when I see the pictures taken of Megan and I together. Difficult to maintain my composure then, and more so, now, as I see the expressions in our eyes and recall the feelings experienced at the moment the shots were taken. My sincere gratitude. Dave

Anonymous 6:15 PM  

Renea and Taylor, the pictures are awesome! I got chills when I looked at them. I love the one of David and Megan where she is peeking around the corner. That was such a fun day and these pictures are a great reminder of that.

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •