Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday

I'll be in and out of the studio today. Tanner has pneumonia and we're doing chest x-rays and tons of medicine and breathing treatments, I also volunteered to help with concessions at track again and have a few track pics to take on location, then we'll be doing our third and final round of dance pics starting at 5:30!

So, if anyone is picking up portraits today or wanting to know if they are in, my cell phone is attached at the hip (as usual) just give me a ring! Thanks for understanding.

1 comments:

amber 8:16 PM  

I'm so sorry to hear about Tanner. Poor lil guy!!! I hope he gets to feeling better. Tuesday Brie wanted to come see him, but I got busy cleaning inside & out - I lost track of time. :-(

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •