Tag! You're it!
Thanks Jen! Like I don't have a million other things to do! ;o) One of my online friends tagged me so I'm passing along the goods. Now get back to work Jen! The rules are:
- 1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- 2. Each player answer the questions about themselves.
- 3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: I was working for the state with a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old. No school yet, so I spent the majority of my time playing in the yard with them and taking their pictures for fun. Boy...those were the days. Then school hit and schedules, and #3. Oiy.
Five things on my To Do List today:
- Place orders at work, return phone calls.
- Get Tanner to the doctor.
- Work at the track meet to help Shani.
- Proof orders & check e-mails.
- Clean my studio!
Snacks I enjoy: Doritos, Beef Jerky, Burnt Peanuts, Jelly Belly's and Reece's Pieces
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off all of our debt, send my parents on a free vacation for a change, fix my sister's house, put my kids through college and work with Karen on the Missions committe at church to find some ways to help others. Then..... build my dream studio!
Three of my bad habits: Procratinating, being late (wait...is that considered one thing?) and letting go of bitter feelings and disappointment when someone has wronged me or hurt me. This one I pray about daily.
Five places I have lived: Sedalia, Chillicothe, Gallatin, Chula & Trenton.
Five jobs I’ve had: Photographer!(my favorite), Social Worker, Caseworker, Secretary, Car-hop at Sonic
People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
- Barb Breitsameter (the most awesome dog photographer ever! Love ya girlie!)
- Vicki Byerley (my partner in crime even though we've never met!)
- Ruby Rideout (my alter ego!) ;o)
- Mike Fulton & The guys at TriCoast (they kick some serious wedding boo-tay!)
- Donna Quarles (I'm glad you live in Texas girlfriend or I'd be out of a job!)
2 comments:
Yay I'm your alter ego...hehe!
okay I will put something like this together tonight...
Miss ya Renea baby!
Funny - everyone has procratinating on their list!
Post a Comment