Super Stars - Round 3
Our third and final round of dance pics have come and gone. Just a few more previews and then I'm back to proofing. Staying home sick today and Tanner being sick we enjoyed (or at least commiserated together) a nap day. A little chicken soup to the rescue, and back to the grind. I hope everyone's experience with dance pictures was enjoyable this year. It was much less stressful for both Melissa and myself and I think everyone will be even happier with the results. :o)
All orders will be delivered to Melissa by May 1st! For anyone else who is interested in starting dance lessons you can check out Melissa's blog and give her a call. http://www.superstarsdance.blogspot.com/


2 comments:
Thanks Nea. You did such a good job on all the pictures.
Steph
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
I loved everyone's pix...the groups and the individuals. You did great and the girls looked awesome.
Without the cooperation of the girls it wouldn't have been so easy......this was definately the way to go....your studio for pix...what a concept!
Thanks Renea and I can't wait to get the pix back...I might actually be able to see everyone's pictures before I hand them out!!!
Thanks again,
Melissa
Post a Comment