• No Days Like Snow Days! •
Just to keep everyone updated.... ALL orders have been placed with the lab and shipping is the delay in deliveries right now. Due to the bad road conditions and school closings, etc. it has delayed delivery of my shipments! Not to worry though, we will still receive things in time for holiday gift giving. My packages were scheduled to be delivered two days ago and all we can do is pray for the safety of the drivers who are doing their best to do their jobs. As soon as I receive packages deliveries will begin (I don't fear bad roads! lol...it's the country girl in me).
So, have no fear you'll be hearing from me very soon and hopefully I can mae all deliveries to your home or work place so you don't have to get out in the cold anymore than necessary. Enjoy your snow days with the kids (if you're able to stay home), and if not, well.... be glad you've not been cooped up with them for days on end while they become restless!!! lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment