Monday, November 30, 2009

• One More Time! •

Moving the studio.... one more time. :o) I hate moving as much as the next person (if anyone thinks it's fun, I'd love to meet you and shake your hand. Seriously!) lol, but lucky for me each move has been a positive experience. Bigger space, better location, better on my budget.... :o) So tomorrow I start unloading and making myself at home once more. My new studio is located at 1212 Oklahoma Avenue. Still a great location (definitely easy to find and give directions to!), right across the street from the rock barn. Dr. Holcomb is next door, and Keith Potter on my other side, which means my eye doc is close by to keep my eyes in tune (always good for a photography huh?), and my tax man will be close enough to dump my junk at the end of the year with ease. Maybe I won't procrastinate on those taxes when all I have to do is walk next door and dump my paperwork. NOT! lol :) Everyone hates taxes, but I love my tax man!

Hoping you all had a very blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Enough silly talk, my brain is fried from the Thanksgiving holiday, too many board games with the kids, moving my studio and the Black Friday craze! I'm pooped! Hopefully everything will be in and settled this week and I'm looking forward to having an open house day for Christmas very soon. Anxious to share all the new goodies going on at the new studio!

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess 1:56 PM  

Truly gorgeous! :)

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •