Friday, March 20, 2009

• Ramiro •

It's never too late for senior portraits. Ramiro came for a combination session and it was so nice to get outside to shoot again. :o) I enjoyed the park and the spring whether today. Getting to know a bit about Ramiro was a treat and I bet next time I order chicken fajita taco salad with no quacamoli and add jalapenos they'll know exactly where it's coming from. ;o) lol

Ramiro comes from a big family with 10 brothers and sisters! I thought it was busy at my house... I can only imagine having that many siblings. But I bet it has some real advantages during the holidays and some great times they'll never forget. Thanks Ramiro for letting me take your senior portraits. I hope you enjoy your previews and enjoyed your session. Pictures aren't so bad after all huh? ;o)



0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •