Tuesday, March 24, 2009

• Easter Pics •

Wow, how time slips by. I had advertised on the radio and several e-mail requests have been answered. I should have posted sooner on the blog, but here goes!

Easter Pictures will be this Friday and Saturday, the 27th and 28th. To schedule your appointment, simply call the studio. We have slots still available, don't be left out for this year's Easter set.

Tanner has a check up at CMH in Kansas City on Thursday so I'll be away from the studio but still answering the phone when I have a signal. ;o) (thank you AT&T...who says there's more bars in more places? lol) And, you'll be glad to know, we have plans to do monthly limited edition specials that are going to be themed portraits. Watch for the next special designed with your little guy in mind coming next month! :o)

Thanks to everyone who has had a chance to stop by the new studio and check things out. I think I'm really going to love the new place! I know Tanner does. ;o) So many new things to come, it's going to be a great year.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •