• Valentines •
Help! I've been kidnapped! :o) How awesome is that?! My husband does have a bit of romance hidden in there somewhere. He has planned a surprise valentine weekend and all I know is I'm leaving town, my kids have their instructions (it's great having a teenager) and money for pizza and I'm off on an adventure with the love of my life. :o)
It's going to be a much needed change of pace after the last week or two of sadness. 4 deaths in less than two weeks can take an emotional toll. But today the sun is shining (in my world), I have a beautiful family and a wonderful husband I wouldn't trade for all the camera equipment in the world. ;o) lol
I'll let you know when I get back just how much fun I had. I hope everyone else has just as special a valentine's day as mine is going to be.
0 comments:
Post a Comment