• My Valentine •
Boy...time can get away from us can't it? My Valentine weekend was very special. Eric surprised me with a weekend trip to Excelsior. He planned everything, down to the last detail of the babysitters. I had to do nothing! :o) (that was the best part of all!). We stayed at the Historic Elms Hotel in Excelsior and attended yet another dinner theater at the Paradise Playhouse. Then he took me shopping the next day. Yes, shopping. He HATES to shop. :o) It was the best Valentine's day ever. Even better than the ones when I was 16 and 17 years old and he gave me those cute little stuffed animals with hearts and roses. I knew I had found my prince charming.
Then it was back to work and back to the everyday. Basketball games, preschool, proofing and now packing and moving. Wish me luck, it's going to be a long week. ;o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment