Friday, February 06, 2009

• Pray •

Pray for blessings of peace and comfort for families that have to let their babies go home. That's all I could think of this morning when I was called at 3 a.m. for another angel. Tanner actually woke me before the phone did so when he ask where I was going I told him a mommy and daddy had a special baby that was going to get to meet Jesus and they wanted me to take his picture before he went home.


Pray for the families and loved ones. And, if you feel so inclined, go to the website of the organization and make a charitable donation. All services provided for these families are done on a volunteer basis across the country.

And when your done reading this post..... go hug your children. Or text them x's and o's. :o) Yes, I have teenagers too.


1 comments:

Tammyb 5:40 PM  

I know how hard it is for you to take those pictures - but you are a blessing to those families. You preserve a precious memory for them. God Bless for volunteering such a service to hurting families. I remember sitting in the hospital waiting room last year when you had to do this for the first time. I'm not sure how we even crossed paths that morning - it was a God thing.

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •