• Cunningham •
Well aren't they just too stinkin' cute?! ;o) Karee brought Katie and Lauren for pictures today. It was to document Lauren's one year birthday, but of course big sister Katie did an exceptional job today too! Lauren did a terrific job, but I couldn't resist sharing these couple....have you ever heard the expression "Cute as a Bug's Ear"? Well that's exactly what I thought when I previewed my flash card and saw this one where Lauren had been able to pick out her nose, ears, eyes, knees and toes. (She's a little smartie too!) 
Speaking of smarties....some kids are bribed with M&M's, some with crackers or Cheerios, but little miss Lauren's treat of choice is Smarties! Lots of giggles and grins came out when the smarties showed up. And.....when we ran out of smarties we resorted to crackers again. I imagine Katie thinking "Okay Lauren, if you smile just once so I can go to my swim party I'll give you this yummy cracker! Please....." And Lauren thinking..."Yea right.... get some smarties!" lol :o)
Thanks again Karee, I had a great time with the girls. They are growing so fast! I hope you enjoy your previews. :o)



0 comments:
Post a Comment