• Photo Restoration •
You might not know, but Look at Me does photo restoration. I used to send it out to a third party to have it completed, or send it to the lab. But no more. After much studying and the help of other photographer friends that do this, I can now handle the job on my own. It's less costly this way and I can ensure that it is done to my satisfaction. The most recent task was taking a 50 year old 8x10 photo, restoring it and making a 16x20 and framing for Mrs. Lora Brown. She purchased an old antique frame at an auction and knew exactly what she wanted. I loved her old frame (that she got for a steal! I think I'll have her 'shop' for me!) I think it looks beautiful Lora! I hope you like it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment