• Jaimie •
Jaimie came for senior portraits all the way from Newtown. I love Newtown students. They seem like an extended part of my family (it might be because some of them are!). Awesome young adults that make you proud to say you know them.
Jaimie is a softball lover and basketball player among other things. I can't wait to watch her play basketball this year. I'm looking forward to the NCMC Holiday Hoops! I made a surprise for you girl.... no braces! ;o) Hope you enjoy your previews as much as I loved having you this week. See you soon!
Jaimie is a softball lover and basketball player among other things. I can't wait to watch her play basketball this year. I'm looking forward to the NCMC Holiday Hoops! I made a surprise for you girl.... no braces! ;o) Hope you enjoy your previews as much as I loved having you this week. See you soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment