• Merry Christmas •

Wishing everyone a very merry CHRISTmas. Yes, I say Christmas. :o) Not Happy Holidays or anything else to be politically correct. Just celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Wishing everyone a wonderful day with family and loved ones. I hope your day was as joyous and special as mine.
Some families live far away and we are fortunate to live in a world where technology can keep us in touch so easily that it seems as if we're right down the road. Enjoyed talking to my sister today and hearing all the excitement at her house. And....as my sister lives in another state, so does part of the Holcomb family. Here's the best of the best doc. I know you enjoyed the time spent with your son and his wife and Victoria, as well as your daughter. Wishing them a safe trip back to Cali. Here's the picture as promised (sorry I didn't get it up yesterday). The best of the best. Merry Christmas. See you next week at the shootout! ;o)
I couldn't decide between black and white or color so you can decide. :o) Thanks for letting me capture your family this Christmas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment