• Calvin •

Calvin is another THS senior that visited the studio over the weekend. We had a great time, even if it was a little chilly to be playing outside. I swear Calvin had me laughing my butt off most of the time. He's such a nut! I enjoyed visiting with him and his mom and it's always the best part of my job when I can capture exactly who someone is with my camera. Did I mention the boy is FAST!
Thanks Calvin for choosing Look at Me, I hope you enjoy your previews as much as I enjoyed shooting you! And Taylor tells me Saosin kicks butt so now I have to find a CD or download some tunes to check them out. ;o) Cya!
1 comments:
YAY! I have been waiting for these! Great pics cousin! I will be expecting some pics!
Love ya, Meg
Post a Comment