• TJ •

Well, it finally comes to an end. I've been privileged to do both of TJ's older sisters' senior portraits and now his. Tauren was one of my first seniors when the studio was still in my home, Trisha was fortunate to be one of the first when I got new toys (cameras, lenses and meters!), and now TJ. I can't believe the cycle has come to an end. "Ireland seniors" seemed to be a tradition. Now what will I do?
I enjoyed seeing you and your mom yesterday. Being from Trenton and then moving to Newtown left some of us in withdrawal mode for a while but you're still close to 'home'. I know it was a great move for you, and I still enjoy watching you play basketball. Maybe I'll take mom up on that offer to travel to Mizzou in January to watch you all play. You'll have an awesome time. Thanks again for letting me be your photographer. I hope you enjoy your previews.... see, I remembered which XBox game you liked. ;o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment