• Michelle •

Michelle came for her senior portraits today and was so excited to get started. We had a great time, lots of laughs and smiles, and she even sang me a song. And let me say.....this girl can sing like nobody's business. You gave me chills Michelle. I think it's great that you have your future planned as a music instructor but I'm not so sure you shouldn't think bigger! I'll drive you to the next American Idol auditions! Honest! ;o)
I got to use a new lens ("Harold") with Michelle before I return him to his rightful owner (I rented him!) on Friday. And guess what's on my Christmas wish list! ;o) "Harold"! Heavy sucker, L series lens, that costs a small fortune. I think a bake sale is in order! lol Or maybe I'll just have Michelle stand on the corner and sing and everyone can throw money in her guitar case. (Holy Cow she can sing! Did I mention that already?) I'd have a lens within days!
I hope you enjoy your previews and had a good time today. Congratulations Michelle!

1 comments:
Hey pretty lady Michelle,
Great Senior pics , and no doubt you are a beautiful singer along with all your music talents. Keep striving forward towards your dreams - they will come true - you have earned them regarding all your hard work and of course the great support of your sister and Mother.
Sincerely,
Your proud Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment