Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sites of the Day

Do you ever see something and think to yourself I wish I had my camera!? Well today, I came across two things that caught my eye, and intrigued me or impressed me enough to stop and take a picture.

Tanner always says the courthouse is his 'castle'. We've watched so many renaissance and midevil movies that he loves castles and knights in armor. I couldn't tell you the number of times he's said, "look at my castle momma". And today we stopped on the roadside to take a picture of it. The clouds are what caught my eye. If anyone was noticing around 4 p.m. the clouds were ginormous and lined in rows like geese heading south. It was beautiful!!



Secondly, if you can tell me exactly what kind of worm this is....I'll give you a 5x7 print! First one to name that worm wins. I saw this big ugly hairy horned sucker at crowder after a session and had to stop and check him out! Biggest ugliest worm I ever saw. At least 3 inches long and as big around as my thumb. But you have to admit...he's unique.

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:42 AM  

Yuck. My three year old would love to get a hold of him! I tagged you on my blog, BTW!

Anonymous 1:26 PM  

It's actually a catipillar...I learned
Kelsie Wilson

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •