Riley
Grandma and mom brought Riley in today and I couldn't believe how much she had grown and changed. When she first came to the 'studio' I was still shooting in my home studio just over two years ago. She was so shy and reserved. And not much has changed about her except how she's grown.
The greatest part of our visit was discovering a new way to entertain little ones for photos. Riley's grandma tried to blow up a balloon for her and it actually slipped and we all know what happens to balloons filled with air that haven't been tied off. Riley instantly busted out with laughter at grandma and her balloon. And I wasn't allowed to laugh along. She informed me she was playing with her grandma not me. ;o) But I was more than happy to keep quiet and capture her grins from behind grandma's shoulder. Now.... to stock up on balloons! I hope you enjoy your previews as much as I enjoyed seeing Riley. Thanks again Sherry (and mom). ;o)
0 comments:
Post a Comment