Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ali Girl

Have you ever seen such big cheeks and so many rolls on a baby?! Very few are fortunate enough to be so cuddly. ;o) The Gerber Baby has nothing on this little doll and she is always so happy. I don't think I've ever seen her upset or fussy. Yesterday was Ali's 6 month birthday and she had her portraits taken to document this special stage in her life. I can't wait until she is big enough to sit up and move around. We are going to have so much fun! What a wonderful way to start the week!

Thanks again Mandy.... hope you enjoy your previews. Talk to you soon!


5 comments:

Anonymous 12:59 PM  

Miss Ali how cute you are!! Renea you did a wonderful job with her (as always). I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Love Ya

Anonymous 2:03 PM  

Renea great job as always!!!
Mandy what a BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!
Christi Tabbert

Anonymous 11:55 AM  

Sooo cute! Love the rolls!

Anonymous 8:44 AM  

What a doll..she is SO CUTE!

Anonymous 8:32 PM  

My cousin is soooo... cute!!!!!! She looks my sis Jordan!!!!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •