Updates!
We're so busy at the new studio and loving every minute!!! Just to keep everyone up-to-date on what's going on:
In the next few weeks we're going to be hoppin' with kiddies (big and small!). We have group photos/memory mates lined up for Viper Basketball, THS Track, and Super Stars Dance Studio! Stay tuned or check with your sponsor/teacher for dates and times. (This helps keep parents advised of what's going on when our kids don't always fill us in!) ;o) ha. We're also going to be taking prom photos for North Daviess and Tri-County High Schools. And new this year....I'm honored to be doing graduation portraits for NCMC!
Our next Limited Edition Specials will be for Mommy-N-Me! Happy Mother's Day! Keep watching the blog for details on this. We're going to try to implement 'off' holiday sessions for fun. You're going to love what we're coming out with!
And, finally, we're able to update the original website!!! It's still not functioning on my end properly where I can update everything I need to, but the news section and other text areas have been updated. Photos are being changed. I know some of you just love to browse and have something to pass the time when you're hiding on your computer at work! ;o) (Hey, it's better than solitaire right?!) Check it out. We're still looking at getting a new site, but at least we are back to 'functioning' for now. Thanks for being patient and staying tuned to the site.
Photography is my passion and without each of you, it wouldn't be possible to be living my dream. I appreciate all of my clients and their family and friends more than you know! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :o) Happy Spring!
0 comments:
Post a Comment