Monday, September 24, 2007

It's MY birthday! Let's Celebrate!

Yep....we can celebrate together! I hear all the songs of the movie 16 Candles rambling through my head. :o) I guess that shows my age a little too...but it's a wonderful day! :o) Fall is my favorite time of the year, I had an incredible weekend, and yesterday went shopping for 'props' for my fall specials! Coming up VERY soon! It's going to be so adorable, I can't wait!

Now...to the celebrate part. ANYONE who leaves a comment on this post of the blog wishing me a happy birthday will receive 1 dozen photo cards for FREE with your next session! That's right! ANY session, any occasion, any pose you choose to use on your cards is FREE!!! Choose thank you cards, halloween, thanksgiving/fall, Christmas cards, graduation....whatever floats your boat! Just for wishing me a happy 30-something birthday! ;o) lol

This offer will expire at midnight tonight! Posts are date stamped so I know if you made it in by the deadline. And duplicate posts are not allowed. Although you can wish me a happy birthday as many times as you want....you will only win one set of FREE cards! :o)

Remember, you have to post a comment. Phone calls do not qualify, although would thrill me to schedule your next session to receive your free cards. :o) ha... This is the day the Lord has made....(ME!), let us rejoice and be glad in it! See you soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous 9:11 AM  

Well, it looks like I'm the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night for Gavins 2 year pictures! Have a great day!
Jamie

Renea Lynch 9:58 AM  

That's the spirit! Jamie gets 1 dozen FREE photo cards! :o) Thanks Jamie!

Anonymous 12:38 PM  

Happy, Happy Birthday, Renea. Hope your Big day is as funfilled and special as Tanners was.

Marleen J

Anonymous 12:44 PM  

Hey! Happy Birthday! Go SEPTEMBER babies! LOL Hope your day is just fabulous!!

Chrystal Sanders

Anonymous 12:56 PM  

Happy Birthday Renea. May your day be full of blessings.

Resident's of Hooterville 5:54 PM  

Happy birthday to you....you live in a zoo.....no wait...wrong song...happy birthday girlie!! Love you, Di

Anonymous 7:08 PM  

Renea,
Happy Birthday Girl!!YOUR GETTING OLDer!:)lol..I check out your web daily, I'm so proud of you..your really good!!!! From a old old friend..Cathy S.

Anonymous 7:49 PM  

Renea, thought I would check out your blog today. Today is my 30-something birthday as well. Happy birthday to us. Nichole Skinner

Anonymous 7:59 PM  

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for being patient and working hard for Grant's two year pictures. He had fun playing with Tanner and all of the "new" toys. I am looking forward to seeing the pics!

Stephanie O.

Anonymous 8:20 PM  

Happy Birthday Renea. Hope your day was a good one!

Shari Claycomb

Renea Lynch 8:34 PM  

WOW!!! That's the spirit! Thank you all for the well wishes and happy birthdays! How cool! I just came home from an awesome night of softball. :o) What a treat for my birthday. Don't forget to call and schedule your session to receive FREE cards! Thanks again!

amber 8:43 PM  

WOW!!!! I can't believe that I forgot it....sorry!!! I forget to check the blog for ONE day, and I miss your birthday!!! I hope you had a great birthday and got a hug from all the kiddos!!! I've got to call you later this week about Brie-Brie's pics, so look forward to hearing from me!!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •