Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Heather

Heather came to do the indoor portion of her senior session on Friday. Sorry I didn't get your preview up Saturday Heather! :o) Heather comes all the way from Corydon, Iowa; however, she's a PHS student (Princeton) where her dad took a new job. What an amazing young woman. To make such a drastic change at this stage in her life, she's an awesome girl! I hope you had fun Heather and I can't wait for your outdoor session with Lily! :o)






Who says you can't do urban in the middle of Redneckville, USA? ;o) I love my new hiding place for photos. Great light and so many options for photos. I'm afraid these may start to give it away! Can you guess where we were? Thanks again Heather!



0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •