Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thank you!


First of all, I want to thank everyone for the e-mails, phone calls and well wishes you have surprised me with in the last few days. It's been quite a week with mother's surgery and my angel baby.


As some of you have noticed I haven't been in the studio much this week. Rest assured I'm plugging away, but doing it at the office at home trying to catch up. The less distractions the better. That's the beauty part of being your own boss! ;o) I've been so busy with high school photos for the black and gold book and sports team photos, then surgery and hospital visits that I have gotten behind. Doing my best to get back on track and for all those waiting for galleries, there will be a big surprise in your orders as a thank you for your patience and understanding! :) You never know what it may be, but it will definitely be something you'll love!


Thank you again for your support and understanding and hopefully next week we'll be back to our hectic normal schedule. lol ;o)


Here's a little laugh for everyone, hope it brings a smile to your day. My Tanner (who won't be 4 until September) decided to propose yesterday. He ask me to marry him, promised to love me forever, and treat me like his princess. :o) It was just what I needed after Tuesday. The box came from his toy stash and he snuck in my jewelry box to find just the 'perfect' ring. This is why I took my leap of faith to start my photography business.....to enjoy the extra time I could have with my own children as well as help others appreciate and see the small little things that will soon be forgotten. Have you hugged your prince charming today?

My prince charming.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •