July Special!!
Recently I saw a segment on TV that was about the Victory Junction Gang and the camp they provide to children with special needs. You can read all about this camp by clicking on the link above. The stories I saw touched my heart and I want to donate to the camp with your help. So, during the month of July any session that brings in a disposable camera will receive 50% off of their sitting fee! If you bring in 2 disposable cameras your sitting is absolutely free! (offer does not include senior portrait sessions)These disposable cameras will be donated to Victory Junction Gang at the end of the month.
They operate their facility solely on donations and I encourage you to check out their site, read about the children, and if you find it in your heart to help, information is provided on their site about what their needs are and what you can do to help their cause. Maybe your church needs a missions project or your 4-H group is looking for a service project. There are several ways to become involved and I encourage you to check it out. God has truly blessed me with three healthy children I'm so thankful for, my hope is to reach out and help the children and staff at the Victory Junction Gang Camp with our donations.
0 comments:
Post a Comment