Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 150th!

How have you spent your days this past week celebrating our town's 150th birthday? I spent mine with cowboys, indians, and old trains. The Wild West Entertainment was great, and I was thrilled to have been asked to be the official photographer for the event. I met the legendary J.W. Stoker, received a few autographs and am looking forward to sending him some of the photos at his request to be displayed among his many promotional pieces! Exciting for me...maybe not too many of you. ;o) lol

We also visited the Union Pacific 844 Engine while it was stationed in town and I enjoyed watching my 3 yr old in awe of it's size. I hope everyone is enjoying the festivities this week and wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July holiday!





2 comments:

Anonymous 9:40 PM  

I think the pictures of the Wild West show are great. Do you have any others? One of the performers was my daughter and I would be interested in seeing other pictures of the fantastic day. Friday night was a full house but Sat. was not bad and a lot of friends came to act as prop folks and support the group.

Renea Lynch 5:22 AM  

I have plenty more photos of the Wild West Show! A gallery will be loaded to the website soon where the entire show can be viewed online through photos. :) I'll post an update soon. Thanks for looking!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •