Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

How lucky could you be!?! Who says today is an unlucky day? I'm having a contest! This is your lucky day! I know there are plenty of blog readers out there....even if you lurk and don't post comments. You're reading and keeping up with the studio news!

So......the 3rd (not the first!) person who e-mails me at lookatmepics@yahoo.com will win a FREE session! That's a $25 value! No sitting fee! You have to e-mail me a list of 13 things in your life you can't live without or that are your favorites! I'll share my list with you and it may spark some ideas. You must have 13!

1. God & my faith
2. Taylor
3. Tyler
4. Tanner (yep--I cheated. Could have said my children with #2 but I used up more space this way!) ;o) lol
5. My family
6. My camera
7. My computer
8. My pets (I'm an animal lover)
9. Lonesome Dove (my favorite movie)
10. Books
11. Pizza (my favorite food!)
12. Dr. Pepper
13. my favorite black flip flops

The winner will be posted at the end of the day! Can't wait to see your entries! :o)

Pssstttt!! Pay attention: We're running a contest on the senior blog too! Check it out! www.lookatmeseniors.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •