Saturday, July 14, 2007

Congratulations!

Marlene Johnson was our winner of the Friday the 13th contest! She was #3 to send in her entry to tell me the 13 things she can't live without! She wins a FREE portrait session (a $25 value) for up to 4 people! Everyone that participated will receive a 10% off coupon good for your next session. I will e-mail all entries their coupon! Thanks for participating!

Congratulations Marlene! Talk to you soon!
Hi Renea,Don't know if I'm #3 but you know I love to log on toyour blog everyday (if possible). So much fun to seeyour creative pictures. my 13:
1. prayer
2. God
3. Raegan
4. Keenan
5. Cole (I cheated, too, love them grandkids)
6. sister, Glenda
7. husband, of course
8. church friends
9. email
10. my favorite feather pillow to sleep on
11. air conditioning
12. CHOCOLATE
13. greeting cards (I love to send cards)that's it.

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •