Look at Me at the Fair
Look at Me Photography sponsored a couple of activities at the fair this past week. I hope everyone had a great time at the fair. Riding rides, eating funnel cakes, seeing the animals in the livestock pavilion and enjoying the many activities the fair sponsored throughout the week.
First up during the week, I had the honor of judging the Fine Arts Exhibit in the courtyard. There was a lot of artwork displayed in many categories and I really enjoyed seeing all the talent in our little corner of the world! Look at Me sponsored the winners of the baby show in all age categories. Each first place winner received a professional mini photo session and a free 8x10 of their bathing beauty! I also sponsored two classes at the horse show on Saturday for winners of the Showmanship Class in all age groups, and the Bareback Equitation Class in all age groups. Each winner received a free 5x7 of their horse and themselves with their first place trophy! It was a great day, enjoyed by all and the kids all did a great job showing their horses! Here are just a couple of the winners!

One of my favorite activities of the week is the bullriding on Thursday night. It's always a great show, no matter how many cowboys end up making the 8 second ride. Here are a couple of my favorites from that night. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:
Renea, I'm hooked on your website! These two pictures are really good! Something you would see in a magazine, your going to be really famous one day!! :) I'm really proud of you and wish you all the success you deserve!! WHAT A PICTURE!!! C.S.
OMG, girl!!!
I owe you an email, I know :P
BUT DAMN! That photo of the cowboys is effing awesome. I am speechless. Absolute perfection.
YOur eye never ceases to amaze me.
I will write soon!
~Beck
Post a Comment