Tiger Woods Move Over!
This little two-year-old cutie has his own clubs, LOVES to go to the country club and can hit a ball like nobodies business! Just one quick shot of what we're up to at the studio. He was a joy to photograph, very cooperative, polite, well-behaved and repeated everything you said to him! Why don't they make all 2 year olds like this? ;o)
I'm thinking this shot needs to be a HUGE display canvas, unless of course mom and dad decide it would be better off in their home.
Fair time is right around the corner! Don't forget that we're sponsoring a prize for first place winners in the baby show! Register your little one and you could win a mini photo session and a free 8x10!
I also feel privileged and am looking forward to juding the fine arts exhibit this year! I was tickled pink when I was asked to judge the artwork and photography from locals. See you at the fair!
1 comments:
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! You are so good! BTW..I love the new site is's gorgous!!
Post a Comment