Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Miracle of Life

I had the pleasure of photographing a newborn baby this weekend. Miss Ragan (forgive me if I spelled her name wrong Shelly) was 7 days old and having her first "party" on Saturday. I was able to take photos of her after her shower. We had a few 'moments' that were less than perfect, but came out on top! ;o)



This photo is an example of birth announcements now available at Look at Me Photography. They can be customized with any color, phrase, and text style. Include baby's name, birthdate, height and weight, etc. for a truly one-of-a-kind announcement. Your little one deserves the best! Announce their arrival to the world (or at least your family and friends) with their very own custom designed announcements. Call the studio for more information.


0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •