Cantu Trump Engagement

Here's just a peak at a few from my engagement session today. Becky and Adam live in Texas but came "home" for the holiday weekend. Adam's parents live here so they took advantage of the long weekend, and ask me to take some photos for their "engagement".
I had the most fun with you both and believe you helped me discover my "niche"! :o) There's LOTS more to come Becky and I'll share them soon, but I couldn't wait to browse through the proofs to see what we got! I think you'll be pleased and I hope you and Adam love them as much as I do. And just to reassure you....they look as great in color as they do b/w. I was just in a b/w mood today! I love this new photoshop action, and you're one of my first guinea pigs!
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I wish I could be there to see it all go down! (and take pictures!) ;o)



1 comments:
Renea, we are just soooo excited about these!!!! :0) Thank you thank you and thank you again!!! WE both LOVE them so much and I am sooo excited to see the rest (Adam especially wants to see the one's with the life preserver!). You are soooo AWESOME at what you do! Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts!
Beck & Adam
Post a Comment