In Memory Of
Sarah Hall....
After returning from a trip to Oklahoma I came home to discover that a beautiful young woman had passed away. Someone I knew from school, church, e-mails, and mutual friends....and I also had the pleasure of taking pictures of her, her sister, and her two beautiful daughters; as a favor to me no less. Her name was Sarah Hall.
Since finding out about Sarah's passing I have taken more time to reflect on my life and how fortunate I really am and how quickly our time here can be taken away. Cherish every moment as if it were your last and don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today. And I'm not talking about work or hobbies you want to do (even though those are important), I'm talking about telling people how much you love them and exactly how they have had an impact in your life. Tell them everyday, for you may never get the chance tomorrow.
Thank you Sarah for having an impact on my life. I'm sure there are lots of people you don't realize that you touched. I find comfort in knowing I had a friend that knew her Savior and there's not a doubt in my mind you are at peace and in a BEAUTIFUL place. Thank you.

You will be missed by many and forgotten by none.
0 comments:
Post a Comment