Friday, May 05, 2006

Congratulations Graduates!

I would like to wish all the 2006 graduates the best of luck as they step out into the world and onto bigger and better things! It only gets better from here! I would especially like to wish each of the graduates that I had the pleasure of photographing the best of luck as they go on to college, work or other "touring" plans they have in store. The best is yet to come.


Jeremy Prescott
Tri-County High School, Jamesport, MO



Derek Lowrey
Trenton High School



Trent Steinhoff
Trenton High School



Jessica Pasch
Trenton High School



Taurren Ireland
Trenton High School



Heath Simpson
Newtown High School



Brent Applegate
Trenton High School



Andy Hahn
Trenton High School



Sloane Ferguson
Trenton High School



Adam McClure
Trenton High School


I'm now accepting appointments for the Class of 2007! I'm still looking for Senior Reps to help promote senior portraits to their friends! If you are interested in being a rep there are a couple of slots left! Current Reps for the Class of 2007 include Brittany Lynch, Trisha Ireland, Derek Miller and Kari Shiflett.

Being a Senior Rep entitles you to bonus portraits, freebies and special benefits when having your senior portraits taken! Call the studio for specific details or if you are interested in being a Senior Rep for the Class of 2007!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •