Saturday, April 11, 2009

• The Brady Bunch •


Or something like it... ;o) Theresa and Dave brought their family for some fun this morning. Lots of laughs and smiles later we have some great photos. I had a good time Theresa, and hope you enjoy Easter with all of the kids together. I'm glad we finally found a day that worked to get everyone in. It was nice to meet Dave's kids and see Goose and Sammie too. Hope you enjoy the previews. And I know how much you love me (*wink*) but you didn't have to jump right out of your shoes! lol I couldn't resist sharing those two....., sorry Sam. ;o) I know you'll love them.

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:02 PM  

Oh my goodness, that's priceless...losing the shoe and all. Thanks, Teresa

Anonymous 5:13 AM  

I love these shots...great Job and what a great looking family...

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •