Saturday, March 07, 2009

• Stephanie •

Stephanie came for her senior session today from Lineville. She brought along some of her favorite things, from shoes to artwork and I so enjoyed photographing her. So full of life and passion for the things she loves. She may seem a bit eccentric to some but I think we all would like to cut loose and get crazy from time to time. It's the ones that actually follow through and make a statement that can have the power to change the world. :o)

If only I were 20 again, I think I'd color my hair black. Thanks for making me feel like a kid again Stephanie. I hope you had fun and enjoy your previews. Congratulations and I wish you the best for your graduation and future.





Yep, I just had to add this one. Couldn't resist. You're a nut Stephanie! :o)

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •