• Isabel •

Isabel came for her first professional portraits today at the ripe old age of 3 weeks. :o) We had a few 'snack' breaks and a couple of accidents, typical baby stuff. She's adorable, cuddly and amazing. I love looking at the face of little angels and seeing all their tiny perfect features. Such a blessing. 
And, contrary to what my children believe.....the principal is human! ;o) And probably a pretty good daddy to boot. After all, he works well under pressure. I'll let him tell the girls at work all about his time with Isabel in the hotseat. lol Thanks to Bridget and Brian for sharing Isabel with me, and for the girls at R-6 for thinking of me as they passed along a gift of a portrait session to the family. I hope everyone enjoys the previews as much as I enjoyed photographing Isabel (and Thomas & Abigail too!) ;o) You guys did an awesome job!

0 comments:
Post a Comment