Sunday, January 25, 2009

• Carman Family •


The Carman family came for special family portraits yesterday. And I had a great time watching the kids. :o) You see, most people try so hard to make sure their children are going to behave just perfectly and, well, life's not perfect. I love watching 'Batman battling evil' or singing ABC's and playing pattycake. Even watching babies protect their families by shooing away the strange lady with the camera. It's all great. Not only do I enjoy taking pictures with my camera, I love people. Everyday, ordinary, people being people...just like my family. And, when worse comes to worse (with big numbers in groups), I have on occasion done head swapping. Which I assured the girls would not be a problem. Well guess what grandma.... not one single head swap in the following previews!!!!!! Yes, we got plenty of funny shots with everyone doing their own thing, the baby crying, Gracie making funny big teeth grins, the boys making faces...but I got a few that were just perfection. I hope you enjoy your previews as much as I enjoyed your session. And thanks again Julie for coming to Look at Me again with the other half of your family. ;o)








0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •